Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016)
User ReviewsRate it!
Critic ReviewsAbout the Graph & Metric
- Cinemalogue (Rubin Safaya) review
- Fort Worth Weekly (Kristian Lin) review
- Fresh Fiction (Preston Barta) review
- CultureMap Dallas (Alex Bentley) review
- Faith in Films (Ronald P. Salfen) review
- BigFanBoy (Mark Walters) review
- Movie Ink (Gary Dowell) review
- Julie Says So (Julie Fisk) review
- One Guy's Opinion (Frank Swietek) review
- Dallas Film Now (Peter A. Martin) review
- The Mungle Show (Matt Mungle) review
- Fort Worth Star-Telegram (Cary Darling) review
Dec 17, 2016 02:14 am
Charles said: B
CG/special effects are marvelous. This interstitial Star Wars Saga is a perfect insert that adds dramatic guidance to the entire Stars Wars labyrinth. Other than the somewhat overwrought and at times confusing space battles, well done.
Dec 19, 2016 01:36 am
Uncle said: D
This series has long lost its appeal and this installment doesn't help.
Dec 21, 2016 06:32 pm
Mike said: C
Beyond the visuals and an occasional funny line, I found this movie to be flat and boring. Rogue One...Movie goer Zero.
Dec 25, 2016 08:58 pm
Andy said: A
Feb 19, 2017 11:56 pm
Matthew said: B
"Rogue One: A Star Wars Story" is a good entry to the series and it dose feel like a dark Star Wars movie. I may have problems with the movie and I have to be honest with that, but I do think it ties in very well with "A New Hope".
Mar 25, 2017 10:21 pm
Chris said: B
I went to see the movie knowing that I would like it but I don't think I would love it however that's just what happened I loved the character of Rey she's strong and beautiful at the same time I say defenetly watch the movie you won't reg