- Entertainment Weekly (Owen Gleiberman) review
- Rolling Stone (Peter Travers) review
- The Wall Street Journal (Joe Morgenstern) review
- New York Observer (Rex Reed) review
- The Star-Ledger (Stephen Whitty) review
- Movieline (Stephanie Zacharek) review
- Slate (Dana Stevens) review
- Hollywood and Fine (Marshall Fine) review
- New York Post (Lou Lumenick) review
- TIME Magazine (Richard Corliss) review
Jun 16, 2012 06:25 am
Lily said: D
I thought Tom Cruise singing was awsome other than that, the movie was ridiculous.
Jun 23, 2012 10:06 pm
Eddie said: F
Don't waste your money (Unfortunately, I did) Full of clichs and predictabilities. With Exception of Tom Cruise, Paul Giamantti and handful others, the acting level is that of high school play.
Jun 25, 2012 03:27 pm
Peneflix said: C
Go for the singing and dancing; tune off the narrative!
Jan 16, 2013 04:29 am
Andy said: B