Manchester by the Sea (2016)
User ReviewsRate it!
Critic ReviewsAbout the Graph & Metric
- Cinemalogue (Todd Jorgenson) review
- Fort Worth Weekly (Kristian Lin) review
- Fresh Fiction (Preston Barta) review
- CultureMap Dallas (Alex Bentley) review
- Faith in Films (Ronald P. Salfen) review
- Reel Reviews (Frank Wilkins) review
- ReelTalk (Frank Wilkins) review
- One Guy's Opinion (Frank Swietek) review
- The Mungle Show (Matt Mungle) review
Dec 27, 2016 01:20 am
Mike said: B
The acting was superb and the cinematography was excellent but in the end my wife and I both felt like we were let down by the ending which left a big "Huh?" hanging. I could have been great but failed to provide any type of closure.
Dec 28, 2016 08:35 pm
frank said: B
Jan 23, 2017 10:24 pm
Martin said: A
Really emotional well acted movie with realistic tear jerking moments
Feb 10, 2017 12:20 am
Michael said: B
Astute character study. Does not follow typical three act development, in other words, there is little closure at the end. This makes sense, given the emotional and psychological development (damage?) covered. Good performances.
Feb 28, 2017 03:54 am
Andy said: A
Apr 23, 2017 11:08 pm
Betty said: B
B-B+ : Simple but tragic story of one man's grief & loss in life. Casey A. does a great job in his acting & Lucas H. played his sultry teenage part well too. I thought the ending could have been stronger.