- Entertainment Weekly (Owen Gleiberman) review
- Rolling Stone (Peter Travers) review
- Film.com (Stephanie Zacharek) review
- The Star-Ledger (Stephen Whitty) review
- Slate (Dana Stevens) review
- NPR's Fresh Air (David Edelstein) review
- New York Post (Kyle Smith) review
- Village Voice (Melissa Anderson) review
Mar 08, 2013 03:27 am
Robyn said: C
"Mama" succeeds in generating some genuine scares and leaving some lingering, creepy images--despite indulging into numerous cliches. It's a well-made, with a solid cast that's glossed over using the same bag of tricks we've all seen before
Mar 09, 2013 02:09 am
Farid said: C
Not really as scary as I thought it would be.
Apr 29, 2013 10:30 pm
Dale said: D
Unoriginal poor attempt.
Apr 18, 2014 07:15 pm
Betty said: C
C : Acting was okay...story somewhat believable but just not anything special to piquet the interest.