- Entertainment Weekly (Lisa Schwarzbaum) review
- Rolling Stone (Peter Travers) review
- The Wall Street Journal (Joe Morgenstern) review
- New York Magazine (David Edelstein) review
- The Star-Ledger (Stephen Whitty) review
- Slate (Dana Stevens) review
- Hollywood and Fine (Marshall Fine) review
- New York Post (Lou Lumenick) review
- NPR's Fresh Air (David Edelstein) review
- TIME Magazine (Richard Corliss) review
Oct 01, 2012 03:22 am
Dennis said: A
A-. Intense, extremely well acted, very well told story. Excellent all the way around. You must pay close attention. Great editing makes the story work.
Oct 05, 2012 12:52 am
Bill said: A
Sci-Fi at its best!
Oct 05, 2012 11:24 pm
Peneflix said: B
A MUST SEE FOR LOVERS OF SCIENCE-FICTION AND TIME TRAVEL IN PARTICULAR!
Oct 07, 2012 01:53 am
Steve said: A
A futuristic time-travel thriller wins the Academy Award? It could happen. Looper is that good, and the Best Actor Award may go to to a 6-year old boy.
Oct 07, 2012 05:22 am
Margaret said: A
Great sci-fi premise matched by quality acting. Highly recommend!
Oct 27, 2012 05:45 am
Farid said: B
Mind twisting but in a good way
Oct 27, 2012 05:03 pm
Bruce said: A
My wife and I liked this movie. It was difficult for about 30 minutes, as I was struggling to understand the concept. But then it all clicked. Strong finish.