- Entertainment Weekly (Owen Gleiberman) review
- Rolling Stone (Peter Travers) review
- TIME Magazine at Cannes 2012 (Richard Corliss) review
- The Star-Ledger (Stephen Whitty) review
- Slate (Dana Stevens) review
- Hollywood and Fine (Marshall Fine) review
- New York Post (Lou Lumenick) review
- National Public Radio (Stephanie Zacharek) review
- TIME Magazine (Richard Corliss) review
Sep 02, 2012 01:33 am
Eudena said: A
Great movie with good characters, scenery, & theme music. A little bloody at times but it goes with the storyline. Go see it.
Sep 12, 2012 01:33 pm
Peneflix said: C
FOR LOVERS OF WESTERNS, BOOTLEGGERS AND THOSE NOT SQUAMISH WHEN IT COMES TO GUTS AND GORE!
Sep 18, 2012 02:34 am
Dennis said: B
A much better movie than the title would suggest. A good story that keeps you interested. Great location and detail. A nice change from other films available at this time.