- Entertainment Weekly (Lisa Schwarzbaum) review
- Rolling Stone (Peter Travers) review
- The Wall Street Journal (Joe Morgenstern) review
- New York Observer (Rex Reed) review
- The Star-Ledger (Stephen Whitty) review
- Hollywood and Fine (Marshall Fine) review
- New York Post (Lou Lumenick) review
- NPR's Fresh Air (David Edelstein) review
Aug 10, 2012 07:10 am
Eva said: B
I like the movie.
Aug 13, 2012 12:54 am
Janice said: A
It was great! It was made with an older audience in mind but it would be good for any married couple to see! Tommy Lee Jones, Meryl Streep and Steve Carell were all fantastic.
Aug 25, 2012 11:37 pm
Jorge said: A
Great performances and screenplay! A most for all couples!
Sep 29, 2012 08:29 am
Farid said: D
I thought it was very boring
Dec 28, 2012 05:32 am
Tammy said: A
Wonderful! Addresses sensitive matters beautifully, makes one forget the raw truth in these characters is in fact a film! Everyone knows someone in this situation - cheapest relationship therapy/reminder to appreciate one another EVER.