- Entertainment Weekly (Owen Gleiberman) review
- Rolling Stone (Peter Travers) review
- The New Yorker (David Denby) review
- TIME Magazine at Cannes 2012 (Richard Corliss) review
- Slate (Dana Stevens) review
- Hollywood and Fine (Marshall Fine) review
- New York Post (Kyle Smith) review
- TIME Magazine (Richard Corliss) review
Aug 29, 2012 01:07 am
Georgeann said: A
Absorbing, engrossing if you allow it to be. Great performances, cinematography and sound editing. Moves at a rapid pace with a growing sense of malice. A master class by a master filmmaker.
Sep 12, 2012 01:24 pm
Peneflix said: D
DAVID CRONENBERG'S PATHETIC PORTRAIT OF A BILLIONAIRE'S DEMISE AS HE WATCHES HIS FORTUNE DISAPPEAR!