User ReviewsRate it!
Critic ReviewsAbout the Graph & Metric
- The New York Times (Manohla Dargis) review
- Variety (Dennis Harvey) review
- Screen It! Entertainment Reviews for Parents evaluation
- DVD MovieGuide dvd review [Blu-Ray Version]
- The Film Stage (Jared Mobarak) review
- Critic Speak (Danny Baldwin) review
- movies.com (Dave White) review
- Gone with the Twins (Chris Pandolfi) review
- kids-in-mind evaluation [4.3.3]
- Plugged In evaluation
- DVD Verdict (Michael Rubino) dvd review [Blu-Ray Version]
- Austin Chronicle review
- Laramie Movie Scope (Patrick Ivers) review
- SF, Horror and Fantasy Film Review review
- New York Post (Kyle Smith) review
Oct 13, 2012 12:52 pm
Ashley said: A
You're only gonna see a thrashing from the liberal media (redundant). This movie wasn't great BUT the message is clear and frightening. We are in the world that Ayn Rand described 50+ years ago. This is a MUST see before you vote.
Oct 13, 2012 04:10 pm
Chuck said: A
I loved this movie. But here's a caveat. I feel it will be difficult to enjoy if you have not read the book or at the very least seen ASI. The characters must already have been brought to life in your mind beforehand. Then it's amazing!
Oct 14, 2012 04:34 am
Dennis said: A
Excellent continuation of the great novel. Rand's warning to all Americans should be seen. Ignore the critic reviews as they let their political positions interfer with logic. See Part 1 and then Part 2 to understand.
Feb 23, 2013 02:17 am
Steven said: F
Oh, heavens!? Think: Battlefield Earth meets Wall Street. Need I say more (except I thought the original Wall Street had socially redeeming value).