- Entertainment Weekly (Owen Gleiberman) review
- Rolling Stone (Peter Travers) review
- Film.com (Jordan Hoffman) review
- New York Magazine (David Edelstein) review [with 12 YEARS A SLAVE]
- The Star-Ledger (Stephen Whitty) review
- Newsday (Rafer Guzman) review
- NPR's Fresh Air (David Edelstein) review
- Village Voice (Alan Scherstuhl) review
- IndieWire (Eric Kohn) review
Feb 27, 2014 03:42 am
Ron said: B
The minimialism was almost too studious for me and while I appreciated Redford's acting ability, I don't plan to re-watch this one again as it was a relentless downer without a moment of levity.
Jun 26, 2014 07:46 pm
Dave said: A
Riveting. Amazing that one actor can hold your interest for an entire movie with virtually no dialogue.
Aug 25, 2014 10:54 pm
Betty said: B
B- : Only because Robert Redford gave such an amazing performance; otherwise, the movie was terrifying, suffocating and tragic throughout. I was exhausted after viewing...torturous!